Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
0 chance a team wouldn't give up something for a very good starting corner. At least a 4th or 5th. You don't pick up his option over your number 5th overall pick just to cut him
I'm sure if JRob had a time machine he might have done things differently but Adoree either has a lingering knee problem / just flat out didn't look good or worth 10m when he returned.

We all agreed last offseason it wasn't worth picking up Davis' option and kudos to him, he had a good year in his contract year and got paid.

What im saying is you pick up davis extension then and keep him for one more year at a fair price. Not let them both walk. Both are very good players. Davis was definitely worth the money. Dude was highly efficient on 3rd downs, an incredible blocker, and put up 1k as the 3rd option in our offense

If you think Adoree Jackson is a VERY GOOD player, I would hate to see a bad one.

Adoree was literally 8 hrs away from $10m guaranteed... ouch!

(Player options become guaranteed on first day of the league year)

Now the secondary is questionable at best. Must re-sign King to at least play the inside tough. I have little faith in Fulton, Borders, and whoever. Byard better step up big time.

The front 7 seems good on paper after these moves but it did last year too.

This freed up money? For who now that the holes have grown everywhere.

0 chance a team wouldn't give up something for a very good starting corner. At least a 4th or 5th. You don't pick up his option over your number 5th overall pick just to cut him
Obviously it was greater than zero, because they didn’t. 100% to be exact.

Wow, pretty surprised at this move! Not really upset about it though. Kelly is a bit more surprising.

But giving Adoree the boot at $10 mill a year is understandable. This defense was historically bad last year, I’ve been saying all along that we needed to make some drastic changes on defense and we are definitely doing that.

Let’s see how they rebuild it back together before we pass judgement. It would be pretty hard to be worse than last years joke of a defense. I’m actually pretty excited to see how things come together!

I'm sure there's a plan, JRob is not cutting everyone just for the heck of it

CD would've been nice to keep but not at 11-12 mil a year.

It wasn't a mistake not picking up CDs 5th yr option...he wasn't worth 15 million...the mistake was not extending him earlier for cheap same as Conklin

AJ Jackson is replacable

Wow, pretty surprised at this move! Not really upset about it though. Kelly is a bit more surprising.

But giving Adoree the boot at $10 mill a year is understandable. This defense was historically bad last year, I’ve been saying all along that we needed to make some drastic changes on defense and we are definitely doing that.

Let’s see how they rebuild it back together before we pass judgement. It would be pretty hard to be worse than last years joke of a defense. I’m actually pretty excited to see how things come together!
Adoree didn't play last year...so you cant say he was contributing to that awfulness

Still plenty of good corners and wide recievers In free agency. Let's see what happens. If Jrob doesn't sign someone by today or tomorrow, I'd be confident in saying these moves were really, really bad moves(and JR might finally get on my shit list for good). I'm willing to bet we sign a corner or a wide reciever by today or tomorrow though.

I think Firkser resigning is in the bag. Probably daquon Jones too(or atleast a nose tackle).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back