Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adoree didn't play last year...so you cant say he was contributing to that awfulness
Id say that he most certainly did contribute to that awfulness by not contributing all. Seems like he’s always hurt and when he did get back on the field he didn’t do anything to help elevate the defense at all.

I’m curious to see where that money gets spent and if the return in those dollars invested yield a better return. If it does, then this will have been a good move. If not, we’ll then we can all bitch about it.

I will not be at all surprised to see the 2021 roster begin week 1 with 3 or 4 positions upgraded on defense and 2 on offense. There are already 2 on defense. An upgrade from Adoree or even Butler is coming I bet. Maybe FA upgrade from Jones. Draft Zaven Collins is upgrade from Brown. Still a couple of FA receivers out there that could be upgrade from Davis. Draft slot wr to upgrade from Humphries. Draft a RT, or maybe even sign one, there are a couple still out there.

This could actually turn out well for us in a down market to cut the expensive under performers.

Starters gone from last years Defense
Butler
Jackson
Vacarro
Brown
Jones
King
Clowney
Crawford

Gonna be a completely different looking D this year. Thank god.

I just don't get it at all. We signed a scrub RT from the browns and Texans to take his place and didn't save barely any money out of it. Mfer better be balling, because kelly was the man. Easily the most underrated RT in the league
Lamm is getting backup money. I bet we sign Eric Fisher or someone to upgrade the Kelley position.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back