Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lamm is getting backup money. I bet we sign Eric Fisher or someone to upgrade the Kelley position.

Interesting take. I just thought Kelly was the man. That's why I don't get it. Maybe I'm missing something though. He didn't allow a sack last year and he helped d Henry rush for 2k yards in consecutive seasons. Idk maybe I'm an idiot.

I will not be at all surprised to see the 2021 roster begin week 1 with 3 or 4 positions upgraded on defense and 2 on offense. There are already 2 on defense. An upgrade from Adoree or even Butler is coming I bet. Maybe FA upgrade from Jones. Draft Zaven Collins is upgrade from Brown. Still a couple of FA receivers out there that could be upgrade from Davis. Draft slot wr to upgrade from Humphries. Draft a RT, or maybe even sign one, there are a couple still out there.

This could actually turn out well for us in a down market to cut the expensive under performers.
Yeah we will save money and win 5 games. Woo woo.

I’m the one who said we weren’t going to restructure contracts the way people thought we were. Guess I was right.

Yeah everyone in here just assumed for some reason a bunch of restructuring would happen. They thought players would actually take pay cuts hahaha

Malcolm could've restructured for 4 million less with us and still got paid more than he will on the open market now. That's what you get for being selfish though.

You know Ben Jones is biting his fucking nails right now.

Kelly is really surprising. Adoree doesn't shock me as much.

It's possible they liked what they saw from Sambrillo and Quessenbury so much last year that they felt good moving forward with them competing on the other side of Lewan.
Sambrillo isn’t under contract.

Yeah everyone in here just assumed for some reason a bunch of restructuring would happen. They thought players would actually take pay cuts hahaha
Restructuring =/= paycut. It's rearranging the contract to give a higher percentage of the contract as a signing bonus. It's often beneficial for the players.

Screw it. Cut him too. Why not? Just Cut everyone and bring in players from the xfl and just give it to henry 50 times a game.
I guess it would save money? That seems to be the purpose for all these moves. Doesn’t seem like a lot of regard is being put into the on-field product and actually wanting to win games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back