Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly and they're not going to do it most the time unless it's beneficial to them. We don't have time for that selfishness. We stuck our necks out for players now if they can't return the favor, *** em. Who's next boys?

Its always beneficial for them. They get money now vs money later.

Needs to be concerned about himself. Not a fan of Vrabels lap dog but Byard was humiliated on multiple occasions himself.

If we didn't need to rebuild half the defense and his contract would allow, he could have been next
He was truly one of the worst players we had on D this past season

I know Byards upset. These are your brothers and you grow close with them. But JRob and Vrabel are sending a message that last year was unacceptable and things had to change.

Kelly will forever be known as mr reliable. Just the nature of the business - getting older? get younger.

Adoree never should have been drafted at 18. He was too RAW from the start and we didn't have the honchos to grow him -- and the one we did, left to be the OSU DC, kerry coombs

If so this next move needs to be huge been waiting for us to make some waves

Yeah hopefully it's not some random goose chase like last years clowney debacle

I'm predicting that we resign Jayon and sign a WR2 for 8-10 million in the next day or so. Firkser signing soon as well.

We will probably sign a fast corner. After seeing what hollywood brown and undoubtedly tyreek hill could do to adoree and Butler, it's clear that we need some more speed. Don't know how we're going to address it, but I hope it's in the plans.

Last edited by a moderator:
Really curious to see what JRob’s plan is with this.

I tend to think it won’t be another big signing but multiple lesser signings to try and fill some gaps. But I’m still all for a trade for Stephon Gilmore.

Soooo how do we go from a solid defense the year before to absolutely awful with not losing anyone and only adding people....
I don't think anyone here is happy about just promoting Bowen. But that's not changing for this season. All we can hope for is that it was a personnel issue and that they make moves to fix it. So far they've made lots of moves and it's still not even technically open FA yet. Plenty of things to happen.

At least JRob is trying to get talent in the building. He tried last year with Beasley and Clowney. It failed, but go and look at the other players available in the draft and FA. There was absolutely no one that put up any worthwhile production.

Clowney and Beasely easily had the highest upside of any available edge rushers. It sucks that it didn't work out, but we can't say he didn't try. And outside of Chase Young, the pass rushers in the draft were pretty miserable too. He's doing the same thing this year, bringing in high talent players that should be able to help.

As for CB, I don't get what your hate for Borders is. He's not a terrible backup CB option. He was a lot better some of the other garbage we had out there last year. They are not going to expect him to start. It will be Fulton and likely both a FA and draft pick ahead of him.

Really curious to see what JRob’s plan is with this.

I tend to think it won’t be another big signing but multiple lesser signings to try and fill some gaps. But I’m still all for a trade for Stephon Gilmore.
I was just wondering about Gilmore, cutting Adoree to trade for Gilmore would make sense

Adoree had been hurt a lot the last two seasons. And we never really got details on his injury last year. I wonder if it was something that could have a long-term impact.

Kelly surprises me but I assume Panda was drafted last season to be ready to start this year. JRob chit the bed on that plan but is moving on anyway.

Adoree had been hurt a lot the last two seasons. And we never really got details on his injury last year. I wonder if it was something that could have a long-term impact.

Kelly surprises me but I assume Panda was drafted last season to be ready to start this year. JRob chit the bed on that plan but is moving on anyway.

Panda panda panda

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back