Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jrob....

300px-Here%27s_Johnny_2.jpg

Horn is definitely more of a man corner than zone corner. Ran a 4.35 at his pro day I believe. Tall and physical. We could do worse.

Frankly, if we're gonna run the 2nd most # of man coverages, we should probably have those lol.

Instead of having 1 man corner, and 1 zone kick returner piece of swiss cheese.

What did you expect? The Titans pass defense was almost dead last in everything. They gave up 36 TD's, let a 1st down on 39% of the time giving up 247 1st downs, gave up 4500 passing yards, and on avg let opposing QB's have a 67% completion percentage. Time for some young bloods to step in, hell they cant do worse than last years sad excuse of a pass d. Kelly will be missed though but we have depth to step up.

Terry McCormick coming out and saying that he heard the Titans were not happy with how Jackson handled his rehab. The question is, why did they wait until the 11th hour to cut him then? I don’t think his production is hard to replace, but again, the was a JR pick and I still say they need to reevaluate how they grade and evaluate prospects. We must improve in this area.

By picking up his 5th yr option, it becoming retracted, do we get a comp pick for Adoree?

And why do it now, that $ could have went to Jonnu or CD?

I don't think anyone here is happy about just promoting Bowen. But that's not changing for this season. All we can hope for is that it was a personnel issue and that they make moves to fix it. So far they've made lots of moves and it's still not even technically open FA yet. Plenty of things to happen.

At least JRob is trying to get talent in the building. He tried last year with Beasley and Clowney. It failed, but go and look at the other players available in the draft and FA. There was absolutely no one that put up any worthwhile production.

Clowney and Beasely easily had the highest upside of any available edge rushers. It sucks that it didn't work out, but we can't say he didn't try. And outside of Chase Young, the pass rushers in the draft were pretty miserable too. He's doing the same thing this year, bringing in high talent players that should be able to help.

As for CB, I don't get what your hate for Borders is. He's not a terrible backup CB option. He was a lot better some of the other garbage we had out there last year. They are not going to expect him to start. It will be Fulton and likely both a FA and draft pick ahead of him.

Just one of the many times breon was completely lost out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back