Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet JRob spits it the players face after he tells them they are FIRED
JRob: “_________ you are Fired! get the F outta my office! (Spits in players face)”
JRob Under his breath says “ya piece of sheet!”

Why is this thread 18 pages? Adoree took like 14 games to man up last year. And he still sucked. Get out of here with that nonsense.

Kelly, i'm indifferent

You know, Wilson had more snaps then we have corners.

He had more than 3 snaps? I call bs... I'm just waiting to hear the details on this jenkins contract. Even if it's 5 million.. That's 5 million we could've spent on basically the same player in Butler

I do agree that Butler and Jenkins being close but Jenkins probably better in man, and much better breaking on the ball.

We still need an upgrade at corner and draft one or two. I really like Joe Horn's son the south carolina corner. He maybe our first round pick. But the guy I really like is 2nd round guy Greg Newsome Northwestern.

I do agree that Butler and Jenkins being close but Jenkins probably better in man, and much better breaking on the ball.

We still need an upgrade at corner and draft one or two. I really like Joe Horn's son the south carolina corner. He maybe our first round pick. But the guy I really like is 2nd round guy Greg Newsome Northwestern.
Horn is definitely more of a man corner than zone corner. Ran a 4.35 at his pro day I believe. Tall and physical. We could do worse.

Horn is definitely more of a man corner than zone corner. Ran a 4.35 at his pro day I believe. Tall and physical. We could do worse.
And Newsome 4.38 but I like Horn more. Second round edge guy I really like with big upside is Joseph Ossai OLB Texas 6'4 253 fast and high motor. He would be a great fit with Dupree and Landry. And folks we still need another edge rusher!

Overall, I think we have dug more holes than we’ve filled. Still lots of positions to address. Interesting to see how it all shakes out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back