Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love Derrick Henry. Always have always will, but with this offensive line...I think we are better with Spears out there. Again, Henry is the BETTER player, but we just don't have the line to say "We're going to run it, stop it". Spears gives you options in the receiving game as well, and teams aren't just thinking "Ok, they're just going to run it up the middle here."

I love Derrick Henry. Always have always will, but with this offensive line...I think we are better with Spears out there. Again, Henry is the BETTER player, but we just don't have the line to say "We're going to run it, stop it". Spears gives you options in the receiving game as well, and teams aren't just thinking "Ok, they're just going to run it up the middle here."
Must not have seen DHop Henry making catches from wide left

Only the coaching staff thinks Henry can't catch hence he's not versatile to them. He has proved time and time again he can be used for more, but no, it's run up the middle 2x and sideline on 3rd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back