Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like Spears. I also like that I think he’s too small to push Henry out of the picture, it’s a good combo.

Kind of stupid question, but where do they put the mic? Never seems to get damage or fall off for any of the guys mic’d up over the years. Clearly not in/on the helmet.

I believe it is under the jersey near the neck area of the shoulder pads. Seen a couple guys adjust it sometimes lol

Oh, did anyone else catch the announcer saying Chig was a big part of the Titans offense?

Since when? He made a few plays in that game... I was actually surprised he's caught 40 balls this season. I'm going to assume 27 of those were TE screens and he got a about 27 yards total.

I wish that TE was a big part of the offense but Chig looks big and slow to me.

Oh, did anyone else catch the announcer saying Chig was a big part of the Titans offense?

Since when? He made a few plays in that game... I was actually surprised he's caught 40 balls this season. I'm going to assume 27 of those were TE screens and he got a about 27 yards total.

I wish that TE was a big part of the offense but Chig looks big and slow to me.

For a TE he is neither. His hands are what has bothered me. His drops. But he is a big part of the offense. Which means our offense hasn’t been very big.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back