Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
PSA: Episode 4 of “Hard Knocks: In Season with the Miami Dolphins” is tonight at 8pm central on Max.

giphy.gif
Panda will be watching and learning life lessons

Are the Dolphins defensive line not too good or did our offensive line suddenly start playing better?
I guess I should look it up
OLine did ok on those last 2 TD drives... But there was pressure in Levis' face A LOT. He does good to get the ball out but also makes some risky throws standing in there while defenders are hitting him/his arm. Happened quite a few times throughout the night... Luckily those didn't turn into INTs or fumbles this time.

If that’s the case then I fault Garror slightly less. I would imagine that he believed he had the normal right to catch the ball without being interfered with and the ball was heading straight into his arms. I don’t think he anticipated the guy behind him grabbing his arm and pulling it back and may have not known that was legal. He definitely was trying to plead his case to Vrabel on the sideline that he was interfered with, and Vrabel said in the presser today that they wanted clarification on that.

Vrabel clearly told him on the sideline last night to get away from the ball in that situation and when Garror kept pleading Vrabel said “ I don’t give a fuck “.

The most frustrating thing to me about watching those plays is that on almost everyone of them we had the RB and TEs chipping on the DEs to help our poor OTs out.... we discussed it in this forum over the summer how our coaching staff was going to have to get inventive to help our OL out.... why did it take this long to finally realize that it is really hard to play QB if you are getting pressured all the time....give Levis time and he can make the throws.

The most frustrating thing to me about watching those plays is that on almost everyone of them we had the RB and TEs chipping on the DEs to help our poor OTs out.... we discussed it in this forum over the summer how our coaching staff was going to have to get inventive to help our OL out.... why did it take this long to finally realize that it is really hard to play QB if you are getting pressured all the time....give Levis time and he can make the throws.
Coaches are special ED level

The protection was still crap, Levis saw pressure a ridiculous 46.3% of his drop backs. He’s must just be learning how to buy time by moving around in the pocket, quickly finding an open man and getting the ball out quick.

I mentioned it during the game too, but there was no way McDaniels was walking away from that game NOT embarrassed. We all saw the pants he was wearing and how he was wearing them.

Lies.
A man that wears those cannot be respected.
In the latest episode of Hard Knocks, they show McDaniels preparing for the Titans. He’s watching film from the game we wore the throwback baby blues and he stops the video to say, “those uniforms are sick!” He’s a unique dude, for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back