Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
@GoT , wasn’t 43-0… but one hell of a victory! It’s coming, most definitely coming! That was one awesome win! I am glowingly drunk, and worried about being ghosted for a bit! Totally worth it!

Man i feel good! For ya tankers, i have some from under cheese you clams may be interested in! Bout all you are is worthless losers!

Last edited by a moderator:
Levis has alot to learn. But man he has the tools and
The fire. Aint no doubt he puts in the work and wants to win. His toughness shows. Now get the kid some some weapons at receiver and tight end and rebuild this line. Brock Bowers would do nicely!

He’s got a passion for the game and he is vocal with his teammates. As we’ve seen over the years a QB can have a ton of talent and can be taught how to refine that for the pro game. However, you can’t teach what Levis has. He will make mistakes, but every QB makes mistakes. He just erased both of his mistakes and converted 2 touchdowns in 4 minutes to win the game.
I’m all about drafting some talent to put around him. I’d like to see the Titans work a deal to keep Henry here to finish his career. He’s still got some greatness in the tank, and I think they can still use his skills even in a modified offense in a reduced role.

None of these tankers worth having in a last stand- feet out the kitchen window first with wife n cheeruns left in the kitchen as the axe murderer breaks down the front door. Is what it is

Here to point out how unathletic and awful Treylon Burks looked on one the deep ball that was placed in his lap.

Looked like they pulled someone off the streets and put him in pads and said if you catch this we'll give you a million dollars. What a bad pick.

DHop would have made the catch or drawn a PI
Anyone else notice DHop doing the sticky handy thing on his helmet last night?

Levis after the game:

"After the game, Levis said he was trying to stick to the “happy medium of pushing it down the field but throwing to the open guy” and that he followed the game plan all the way to victory.

“Just trusting what I’m seeing, trusting our guys to be in the right spots and just throwing it to the open guy,” Levis said. “Sometimes it’s as simple as that. Our guys held up up front, didn’t feel any pressure for the most part. When that happens and we have time and dudes are in the right spots, it’s a beautiful thing, and that’s what happened on those two drives.”

Levis after the game:

"After the game, Levis said he was trying to stick to the “happy medium of pushing it down the field but throwing to the open guy” and that he followed the game plan all the way to victory.

“Just trusting what I’m seeing, trusting our guys to be in the right spots and just throwing it to the open guy,” Levis said. “Sometimes it’s as simple as that. Our guys held up up front, didn’t feel any pressure for the most part. When that happens and we have time and dudes are in the right spots, it’s a beautiful thing, and that’s what happened on those two drives.”
I was about to post about the offensive line they play well and deserve some praise.Duncan had a nice bounce back game.

Congrats to those who called the Titans win! Everyone knows the "ironic win" :)

Dolphins are a bunch of bozo's who just wanted to celebrate in the end-zone and thought they would just roll over the Titans.

When fins went up 20-13 and then got the ball back immediately, I thought, "Well, that's Titans football." What happened after that, I'm not sure I still believe.

I love Levis' attitude. He's hungry and he's not afraid of anyone on the field. Spears is electric. He needs more touches. Hopkins is a veteran receiver FA acquisition that finally paid off.

I'm a believer in team momentum from year to year. Think about where the Jags were midyear last year. They were 4-8 before they ripped off 5 straight to win the division. It's time to start winning now, and let that carry us into next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back