Not open for further replies.
fish dont get that foot catch game would have been over sooner

wonder why fish did not try and take top off D at the end
They forgot about their running game
Somewhere in the 3rd qtr of a tie game.
They finished w/ 5.1 YPC, 158 yards on 31 total carries

Vrabel going for 2 with the haters judging his every move:
12824.jpg.a2eb040ab11ec3da178011a7ad2e57b9.jpg

Levis is legit. He's very much like Josh Allen in that he takes a lot of risky throws. But man, he can absolutely take over a game.

He can also make a lot of bad throws. This was a great outing after the 1st quarter though. Last two games were rough.

Last time 327? I can’t remember. Super stoked to see Mr. Jeans be i would say more than amplified! Like 82 said- Ultimate Warrior but not a fake

He had time to make a good decision or 7 when the line actually held for him. We talked about it after the pick 6, he’s made some mistakes but so would any QB rookie or otherwise if your o line isn’t blocking.

He can also make a lot of bad throws. This was a great outing after the 1st quarter though. Last two games were rough.
Didn't I see a stat somewhere from last week where the Colts had the fastest sacks of the season..like 3 or 4 under 3 seconds

What's Levis supposed to do with that

For sure- lot of nice touch zings too. He’s a rookie. No way we win this game with Tammy- who I wrongly wanted out there. I have electricity pumping through me right now! Btw- so long AJB eating it in Philly- replaced

He’s growing on me! Tough, and a cannon- willing to put there. Got my shovel for Tammy out. Good guy just got the call to be Good Fella’d
T17 will land somewhere if he is willing to be BU

which is the best job in sports

wear red shirt 6 days a week and hold a clipboard on sundays for $500k a week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back