Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if Levis will turn in to a superstar...but you have to give the dude credit. He goes out there and plays with a fire in his eyes, takes a beating and just keeps putting his all in.

Get the man some weapons and an OLine and he'll do the rest.
Levis looks solid.
Tough runner, what an arm, can get rid of it quick, I don’t see much not to like.

Levis has alot to learn. But man he has the tools and
The fire. Aint no doubt he puts in the work and wants to win. His toughness shows. Now get the kid some some weapons at receiver and tight end and rebuild this line. Brock Bowers would do nicely!

Wishing I would have went to see this live after all….lol!

I said earlier I was planing on it, but decided not to because I didn’t want to waste my time or money watching such a crappy product on the field… then they go and have one of their most amazing wins in years!

That one felt good. After the brief oven fire. Great win for Levis the vets that play hard every game. Glad to see Landry making plays.

Landry as the spy was key on the final play. And he made it. No easy task. You bull rush everyone but the spy has to do his job. They executed it perfectly.

No. Vrabel isn’t going to **** you, dude.
corner-jake-the-dog.gif

Landry as the spy was key on the final play. And he made it. No easy task. You bull rush everyone but the spy has to do his job. They executed it perfectly.
I gave Landry some s**t in the first half, but he had a really good second half and almost had a huge sack a couple plays earlier before the final play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back