Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brown is a steal at 20 compared to paying Simmons 25. Simmons isn’t changing any games. Brown changed many during his time here.
no he didn’t as you can see the record without Brown.

A team can win with a defense and no offense, not the other way around. Paying defenders will always be better value than offensive weapons.

That said, it really doesn’t matter what brown would’ve gotten paid to stay in Tennessee, he’s not getting used. He’s not getting those targets, and he wouldn’t have an OL that allows THill to help get him the ball more.

Downing doesn’t believe in WR.

no he didn’t as you can see the record without Brown.

A team can win with a defense and no offense, not the other way around. Paying defenders will always be better value than offensive weapons.

That said, it really doesn’t matter what brown would’ve gotten paid to stay in Tennessee, he’s not getting used. He’s not getting those targets, and he wouldn’t have an OL that allows THill to help get him the ball more.

Downing doesn’t believe in WR.
You don’t have a very good understanding of football

No intention of using him, yet he was the most productive receiver we have ever had. It was a mistake, it's fine. At least treylon has looked pretty good
Again, he wasn’t the “most productive” although absolutely near the top.

But his most productive was still just over 1000 and around 7 TDs a season avg. that’s not worth $20 mil to anyone, but if they’re going to use him, maybe, he can prove that he is worth that much. That’s not happening in Tennessee.

We get the ball to dart the 2nd half. We need to score and get this thing close. Otherwise, I think Eagles run away with it.

Our defense is getting stomped, and our off see as usual can’t get anything going.

I know a hell of a lot more than you, I promise.
Sure. I have no doubt that you believe this. I’d never have guessed otherwise.

The NFL team you’ve been GMing for these last few years have been holding Lombardi’s left and right. You’re definitely not just some guy on your couch like everyone else that chimes in on Go Titans.

I can guarantee you that if we did resign AJ we would be having a conversation right now about how he's not living up to is salary.

Again, he wasn’t the “most productive” although absolutely near the top.

But his most productive was still just over 1000 and around 7 TDs a season avg. that’s not worth $20 mil to anyone, but if they’re going to use him, maybe, he can prove that he is worth that much. That’s not happening in Tennessee.
Guess Burks was a bad pick then too

Sure. I have no doubt that you believe this. I’d never have guessed otherwise.

The NFL team you’ve been GMing for these last few years have been holding Lombardi’s left and right. You’re definitely not just some guy on your couch like everyone else that chimes in on Go Titans.
I was a pro scout for 7 years so I would say I know more than most on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back