Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
3 posts ago you indicated Titans would have used B11 the same way eegles have

YOU clearly know nothing about football and you proved it
I thought he was one of the most productive young players in the history of the Titans and think you and your buddy are both nuts for saying otherwise…

the only thing I'll say about AJ is I hope the Eagles go 1 and done so I can have a reason to use Twitter.. he's the type of manchild that would actually get rattled by someone with 5 posts and I would laugh so hard

I thought he was one of the most productive young players in the history of the Titans and think you and your buddy are both nuts for saying otherwise…
no denying that... and zero chance b11 get the targets, much less quality targets, in tennessee he is getting in philly

no denying that... and zero chance b11 get the targets, much less quality targets, in tennessee he is getting in philly
You don’t just get rid of your best players because your OC sucks. They help offset the OC a little, which is why we went from a bad offense last year to a disaster this year.

This is called conjecture on your part.

No one argued that Brown wasn’t productive or among the best WR to suit up in Tennessee.

The argument is cost vs value.

With the offense Tennessee runs (which we all know how you feel about) there is no way Brown can reach the production that would make him worth $20+ mil a year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back