Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's fine dbs don't bother getting a hand up. I swear these corners are just going through the motions. What are they training these guys? No.30 just running alongside recievers all night

Yeah, this game was personal for AJ Brown. I mean, he’s taking a big fat sh*t all over us, nothing much else to say at this point…

Yeah? What just happened, AGAIN? Would sure rather he be in blue. He’s an elite talent that doesn’t come around very often regardless of your offensive philosophy.
LOL

nobody argues against this

the argument has always been against pizzing CAP away on a position Titans will not use

I look at it completely the opposite. I think he’s even more important in our offense. We don’t scheme WR’s open like most teams, therefore we need a true #1 more than most and he also opened up the run.
Unless you’re saying that Corey Davis was a true #1, Tennessee proved you don’t need one.

I agree with both pieces that could make a difference. Although, I don’t see Downing scheming to anyone regardless who is suiting up.

Another huge factor Tennessee had to deal with is a tight salary cap.

More than anything, Tennessee should be investing into an OL and not Daley for example.

3rd and 14, down 18, and you run a draw. Cool, I know we are dead this game, but to just flat out admit it on the field is disgusting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back