Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting dilemma here, down 18 with a full half to play is still early but with how bad we’ve looked and with Tannehill getting beat up, do you just throw in the white flag and live to fight another day at this point…

If I'm Amy heads have gotta roll. Team is given up already. 3rd and 14 we run up the middle. Not even half way through the 3rd quarter we're done. This staff are absolute shit. This team is broken. Defence looks like they've given up carrying this team on their back. Henry has no where to go. What wrs? Sure Woods has more drops than catches. O line is a turnstile. Haven't seen swaim tonight thankfully but their relentless propping him up is bullshit as well

So when is it time to start trading assets for picks and go into rebuild mode. We more than likely will go to the playoffs but we all know what's gonna happen. We can keep operating as a team like this, to many over paid players too much fat not enough meat.
next time Titans lose AFCS probably

100% chance Titans stick with plan as long as they rule AFCS

Yup and when I said it was dumb everyone jumped down my throat. Not like running backs notoriously fall of cliffs around Henry's age or anything.
If you don’t think AJ Brown being gone is great, Henry will play forever, and Simmons is worth all the money in the World, those certain people will always jump down your throat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back