Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I'm Amy heads have gotta roll. Team is given up already. 3rd and 14 we run up the middle. Not even half way through the 3rd quarter we're done. This staff are absolute ****. This team is broken. Defence looks like they've given up carrying this team on their back. Henry has no where to go. What wrs? Sure Woods has more drops than catches. O line is a turnstile. Haven't seen swaim tonight thankfully but their relentless propping him up is bull**** as well
Six starters out hurt on defense. Hard to expect backups to show out against the Eagles offense.

I'm not going to lie. I almost wish we lose every game the rest of the year if it gives us any chance to be rid of JRob and the entire coaching staff. We are an embarrassment. 7-5 record is an illusion.

Washington is kind of a surprise team but shows what a good D can do with a marginal offense. They are very competitive despite not being favorites almost ever.
That's why we should just look to trade Tanny and Henry and whatever else on offense, get out of those huge contracts. Keep the defense intact as possible. Just need a complete reboot on offense.

I'm not going to lie. I almost wish we lose every game the rest of the year if it gives us any chance to be rid of JRob and the entire coaching staff. We are an embarrassment. 7-5 record is an illusion.
I said the after the 0-2 start when everyone was bitchin about Downing and co. Gotta lose to see changes, getting into the playoffs hurts us more than it is a good thing.

That's why we should just look to trade Tanny and Henry and whatever else on offense, get out of those huge contracts. Keep the defense intact as possible. Just need a complete reboot on offense.
No one's trading for tanne or henry tho. We are stuck with what we got unfortunately. Terrible job by jrob

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back