Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look guys, I hate to want to throw in the towel, but at this point, we’re going to lose Tannehill for the season. If we can force another punt, sure, give it another go on offense, but if the Eagles score again, I don’t see why you wouldn’t just put in Willis at this point

That's why we should just look to trade Tanny and Henry and whatever else on offense, get out of those huge contracts. Keep the defense intact as possible. Just need a complete reboot on offense.
I agree or at least try to negotiate new, cheaper contracts.

I’m not sure there’s a valid replacement available for THill but this season and last season may offer opportunity to keep him a couple more years at a much cheaper contract.

Henry is here, can’t see him going anywhere. I think a better assessment of how done he is can be made with a better OL.

Lewan needs to go. As much as I like what Dupree is sometimes capable of, he needs to go. Woods just restructured, didn’t see the details, but that may get some room.

Lot of work needs done and Kicker still remains an issue.

For the love of god Vrabel, FIRE TODD DOWNING!

You can keep saying this, but it won't happen.

Even if does, the offense will not change all that much. Three offensive coordinators, and it's basically been the same run first offense since Vrabel got here.

Want the offense to change? Ensure that Vrabel has no input in it. He is the one that wants the offense to center around Henry and continues to have these first and second down runs called.

I agree or at least try to negotiate new, cheaper contracts.

I’m not sure there’s a valid replacement available for THill but this season and last season may offer opportunity to keep him a couple more years at a much cheaper contract.

Henry is here, can’t see him going anywhere. I think a better assessment of how done he is can be made with a better OL.

Lewan needs to go. As much as I like what Dupree is sometimes capable of, he needs to go. Woods just restructured, didn’t see the details, but that may get some room.

Lot of work needs done and Kicker still remains an issue.
Geoff Swaim deserves to get paid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back