Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
H5 even though robiskie clearly worse than downing... at least downing has been OC elsewhere robskie a position coach that conned his way into OC for mularkey because his main qualification was he is incapable of being a HC
I don’t think Robiskie is even remotely as bad as Downing. Our offense was much better under him than now and he had Mariota as his QB. Downing is one of the worst in NFL history and that’s not an exaggeration. I’ve never seen a coordinator that has zero feel for game flow

It’s sad, but at least robiskie made no surprise or trick about Henry getting the ball. He would put 6-7 OL and slide 2 TE in there to block then run until it pops.
But he also had a QB who was litterally afraid to throw the football. Not too sure his offence wouldn’t be much different with Tannehill

I don’t think we’ve scored 21 points in the 4 quarter all year, no way we do it in the 4th quarter in one game.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don’t think Robiskie is even remotely as bad as Downing. Our offense was much better under him than now and he had Mariota as his QB. Downing is one of the worst in NFL history and that’s not an exaggeration. I’ve never seen a coordinator that has zero feel for game flow
what is robiskie doing these days..................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back