Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t give a F what anyone thinks. This team sucks in all three phases, the GM, the HC, the coach’s are an absolute discrace. One thing I am sure of is, I’ve seen enough of Tammy to know, unless everything is perfect, he plays like pure garbage. He hit his ceiling 2 years ago. Time to move on, cause he ain’t it. Time to blow it up.

1. Tre Avery is our best CB
2. Daley and Brewer HAVE to be replaced immediately
3. Downing is losing us games
4. Burks is beast but we need Philips back
5. Chig gonna be pro bowler at some point
6. Simmons is literally lowering his value
7. Dupree is good but replaceable

This game was over after Epps successfully took out Burks in the first quarter. Hope he gets fined over that one.

IMO our biggest need in the draft next year is young, energetic, and less brittle offensive linemen. We will also need to start looking at a successor the D Henry. Tread starting to get thinner on the tires IMO.

1. Tre Avery is our best CB
2. Daley and Brewer HAVE to be replaced immediately
3. Downing is losing us games
4. Burks is beast but we need Philips back
5. Chig gonna be pro bowler at some point
6. Simmons is literally lowering his value
7. Dupree is good but replaceable

Actually agree with all 7 points other than "we need Philips back". What has he done to warrant that other than his mini camp highlights?

This game was over after Epps successfully took out Burks in the first quarter. Hope he gets fined over that one.

IMO our biggest need in the draft next year is young, energetic, and less brittle offensive linemen. We will also need to start looking at a successor the D Henry. Tread starting to get thinner on the tires IMO.

That's why they drafted Haskins, but he's a backup RB at best. Really missed out finding Henry's replacement.

11 carries for 30 yards. This is the philosophy they're sticking with. Heck I'm not even faulting BDH. Obviously something needs to change but you know ... Titans.

With the cap situation coming up next season, the Titans are going to have to seriously considering tearing down this roster and starting a rebuild.

It's clear at this point that Tannehill and Henry are coming up on their sell by dates. In addition, Vrabel needs to get his head out of the offense and hire a real offensive coordinator who can lead a modern offense, not something out of the 1980's. And Robinson will need to show more than he has in recent seasons with his roster building.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back