Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Conklin, lewan, jones, Saffold, Davis at one point iirc. If that's not elite idk what is.

He had some good seasons behind those guys. Problem is that none of those guys have been too available this season. Lewan gets more brittle every season, and Jones is showing signs of age as well. The OL right now cannot block for either the run or the pass, which is part of why Henry has struggled (coupled with what I think is a loss of a step...not unexpected after all of his carries at Bama and now here), and why Tannehill now has two banged up ankles.

If you have an above average oline you don't need an elite running back would be my counter point. Especially one as one dimensional as henry.

But we don’t have a Rogers or Maholmes. We committed to making Henry our identity, which was working when we had a decent o-line. By your own argument, it’s like saying well if you have an elite quarterback, you don’t need above average receivers. Brady is like the one exception to the rule.

Yeah and we could have slugged anyone back there and they would have looked great. Running backs don't matter. The leading rusher in the NFL's team is 4-7 lol

I hope you don’t really believe we could have plugged in any running back in that offense and they would have put up the same numbers and had the same impact as DH22 LOL

The JRob Effect...he figures he can be replaced with a rookie or street FA...if we ran Foreman more vs Cincy we would have been playing KC

That may work when you have Brady in closer to his prime as QB LOL....you could open a lot of cans of RB in that situation. Tannehill is not Brady...he will always need a RB who can dominate a game in order for him to be effective IMO.

I hope you don’t really believe we could have plugged in any running back in that offense and they would have put up the same numbers and had the same impact as DH22 LOL
I didn't say they would have the same numbers, but that doesn't matter. A 2k rusher doesnt mean shit in the NFL. Look at the staring running backs to win superbowls lately? No highly paid guys there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back