Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get the point you’re trying to make and the game has changed today where running backs are no longer the focus of an offense anymore. But my point was DH22 wasn’t just another good dime a dozen back, you can make the argument he was the best running back of his generation. But when we first committed to making DH22 our identity, we had a decent o-line and AJ Brown, so it was all working out just fine. Now the o-line sucks and we don’t have AJ anymore, and we’re stuck with DH22 (who probably has 1 more good year left, maybe 2 at best), and we didn’t really address getting your best offensive player some help in the off-season.
yep solid points

Just imagine if this team could beat a winning team.. We'd be in Heaven right now with our remaining schedule.

Agree...my gut is that we finish 10-7...will lose to the Cowboys and at least one game between the Chargers (in SD), Hags, and Cows. We make the playoffs, then it depends on how healthy we are on whether we advance at all. In no universe do I see us making it to the AFC championship game though.

We are heading for 9-8 / 8-9ish mediocrity and another first round, home playoff exit.

Nothing to be optimistic about today. A total beatdown.

Wonder how JRob is feeling..

Agree...my gut is that we finish 10-7...will lose to the Cowboys and at least one game between the Chargers (in SD), Hags, and Cows. We make the playoffs, then it depends on how healthy we are on whether we advance at all. In no universe do I see us making it to the AFC championship game though.
You truly believe the Titans would win one playoff game? How? Why? When? Unless you’re talking about some year in the future.

The last two weeks has proven the Titans will be likely one and done in the playoffs. The only hope is that they can get healthy and find some answers to improve one of the most pathetic OLs I’ve ever seen as a Titans fan.

I don’t see it happening.

Last edited by a moderator:
We are heading for 9-8 / 8-9ish mediocrity and another first round, home playoff exit.

Nothing to be optimistic about today. A total beatdown.

Wonder how JRob is feeling..
Screen-Shot-2022-03-02-at-5.54.06-PM.6b790c4b.png

crying like always

When's the last time a running team has won a Superbowl tho
denver in Manning’s last year, 2015

Even though they lost the SB, it’s not because they were running teams they lost
SF against KC
LAR against NE

Not the higher percentage, but definitely a viable approach to win a SB.
Key is still defense.

You truly believe the Titans would win one playoff game? How? Why? When? Unless you’re talking about some year in the future.

I said it depends on who is back at full speed. We are pretty banged up right now. If at full speed we may be good for one win if we get a good draw for opponent. However, that is the best I see us doing this year.

Mike Vrabel said he told the #Titans    they are at a crossroads and have to make some decisions.
Vrabel needs to look in a mirror.

If he thinks trotting the same tired offensive philosophy of overly relying on Henry and a piss poor offensive line to out physical an opponent, well, it's clear that the man has learned nothing from back to back playoff failures.

Someone remind me, did Vrabes and JRob get extensions again this past offseason? I wonder if JRob lays in bed at night and thinks about how he is wasting $20M of his employers money on Dupree this season.

Vrabel needs to look in a mirror.

If he thinks trotting the same tired offensive philosophy of overly relying on Henry and a piss poor offensive line to out physical an opponent, well, it's clear that the man has learned nothing from back to back playoff failures.
LOL

and.... he will be talking about 3peating the AFCS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back