Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh it won’t happen. We’ll be stuck in purgatory like we’ve always been for another decade probably. Amy Adams is a nice lady but she doesn’t have a clue about football.

Exactly. That's what's makes it more depressing.

JRob and Vrabel aren't going anywhere anytime soon.

It's not on Henry. Look at the O Line.
It's not on Tannehill. Look at the O Line.
Bengals showed the weakness.
Philly showed the weakness.
We need to get smarter during the off season. What looks good on paper is not looking good on the field.
I am hoping that Lewan will be looking for a job in 2023.
I am hoping we are no longer going to trade off any more of our star players.
(Venting)

Do we not have a single WR that can get open? Seemed Tannehill had all day to throw most of the game but apparently no one to throw to.

I gave up watching after halftime. I knew it would go south. Honestly I don't know why teams don't just chunk it deep every play...it seems to work every time they do.

I watched the first half and most of the 3rd. He had time to throw the ball. Unless you expect the OLine to give him 10 seconds every play or something.
late SAC.... when 5th step of 5 step drop hit the ground T17 was hit by 3 eegles for a SAC

took 5 other SACs and was not holding the rock for even 3 seconds... only reason it was not +10 SACs is because T17 scrambled half a dozen times

late SAC.... when 5th step of 5 step drop hit the ground T17 was hit by 3 eegles for a SAC

took 5 other SACs and was not holding the rock for even 3 seconds... only reason it was not +10 SACs is because T17 scrambled half a dozen times

No need to even explain yourself to someone who didn't even watch the game.

When you have a TE playing WR most of the game, that should tell you something.

How he claims Tanny had time to throw the ball is comical.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back