Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cost the Titans Stonehouse and the win yesterday.

Does Vrabel need such obviously incompetent BS to occur to finally do something?

Cost the Titans Stonehouse and the win yesterday.

Does Vrabel need such obviously incompetent BS to occur to finally do something?
I would imagine Vrable feels like a complete moron on the inside. His outward behavior is what is going to keep this team down. Time to move on.

Getting towards the end of a bad season, someone has to take the fall. After all a coach has to look like he's taking action ;)
south-park-bus.gif

I was told that highly respected HCs did not fire staff mid season

told that was unpossuble

Blow me… not what I said. But you know that. Was talking about OC/DC and said it was rare. It is. Truth. But that’s never stopped you from lying or being a child.

Dude had to go.
Still have not seen anything to correct my statement (not just GT) that there has never been a P with back to back blocks.

just in case there is anyone thinking knee jerk, at least consider the additional success of KR and PR over the past couple years.
Probably not the ST coach, but outside Folk, kicking FG has been a real issue too.

what did this guy do well?

Dude had to go.
Still have not seen anything to correct my statement (not just GT) that there has never been a P with back to back blocks.

just in case there is anyone thinking knee jerk, at least consider the additional success of KR and PR over the past couple years.
Probably not the ST coach, but outside Folk, kicking FG has been a real issue too.

what did this guy do well?

Nothing. ST was a mess

Blow me… not what I said. But you know that. Was talking about OC/DC and said it was rare. It is. Truth. But that’s never stopped you from lying or being a child.
3 times a year is “rare”? I think you need to look up the definition of “rare”.

aukerman was probably getting axed either way, just at the end of the year, his KR/PR been terrible for a long time.

back to back punt blocks getting our guy hurt will get you fired quicker, though.

aukerman was probably getting axed either way, just at the end of the year, his KR/PR been terrible for a long time.

back to back punt blocks getting our guy hurt will get you fired quicker, though.
Yep.

last titan PR TD was 2012 by tommie Campbell (I believe that was the alternate HR throwback)

last KR TD (minus the AJ Browm onside kick return) was 2018 Darius Jennings.

seemed like one of the few things Jeff Fisher seemed to be pretty good at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back