Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know what is “rare”? A head coach surviving much longer after firing a coordinator in-season. Firing a coordinator is just a sign of much larger problems within the organization. I bet Vrabel is gone once the season is over.

You know what is “rare”? A head coach surviving much longer after firing a coordinator in-season. Firing a coordinator is just a sign of much larger problems within the organization. I bet Vrabel is gone once the season is over.

Not unless the Patriots trade for him. Vrabel isn’t going anywhere. Firing a Coodinator on a bad team is just a sign of a bad team. The GM got fired. He took the blame and Vrabel will get time with a new GM to right the ship.

You need to wrap your head around that.

oh 100% Vrable gonna put the good word out for him

might not restart as ST coach ... but catch on a staff somewhere at some capacity... this is the way

Only cost Stonehouse one leg. Absolutely inexcusable that two punts in a row got blocked. Whoever was incharge of the free man should be cut too.

oh 100% Vrabel gonna put the good word out for him

might not restart as ST coach ... but catch on a staff somewhere at some capacity... this is the way

I could see him being hired somewhere to refill the facility water fountains, like we used to make the incoming freshmen do back in high school.

I’m in disbelief. Still keep think it was an accident and vrable didn’t mean to fire him. I’m glad. Just shocked he actually did something.

Levis and Stonehouse voted yesterday to give all of the Lineman a share of the Lump of Coal they are giving out to the team for Christmas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back