Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Otis Reese being promoted today makes me wonder if the new ST coordinator was like “I need Otis” so they dumped Monty to make room.

Just cannot tell me that Rice is not better than the other lb we keep trotting out there. Looks like another player coach just did not like. Hurts our depth which there is none anyway!

Just cannot tell me that Rice is not better than the other lb we keep trotting out there. Looks like another player coach just did not like. Hurts our depth which there is none anyway!
Kyle Philips next?

just taken out of last game for no true reason although explained as room for Burks (ha, yep Blue Tent Burks) and Dowell loggains for ST I guess.

Well there was obviously something going on with Rice. His tweet after he was waived says it all. Then Darryton Evans chimed in.

Well there was obviously something going on with Rice. His tweet after he was waived says it all. Then Darryton Evans chimed in.

He's a middling player that has a lot to play for hoping to have a future. Playing for Bowen will only hamper that. Look at how we have regressed again with Schwartz not here to hold Bowens hand

Monty said "Thank God"

Then Darrynton said something along the lines of "like we talked about awhile back".
I’m sure Evans had some good advice to give.

just had to double check he was on a NFL team.
For those keeping track (no one is) he was on Chicago to start the season and is now with Miami.
Even had over 100 yards rushing with Chicago, in 5 games, at 105. Easily his workhorse team.

I’m sure Evans had some good advice to give.

just had to double check he was on a NFL team.
For those keeping track (no one is) he was on Chicago to start the season and is now with Miami.
Even had over 100 yards rushing with Chicago, in 5 games, at 105. Easily his workhorse team.
Yep, a team only need star players. All RBs on the roster should get 1K or they’re a bust.

Neither player was a star, but good enough to be snapped up immediately and you need water bearers on the team, to use a cycling reference.

Yep, a team only need star players. All RBs on the roster should get 1K or they’re a bust.

Neither player was a star, but good enough to be snapped up immediately and you need water bearers on the team, to use a cycling reference.
Not sure how much of this was sarcasm.
It almost seems like you were defending Evans as a player that should be on a roster.
He’s been so valuable as that extra guy, he’s made 2 rosters this year alone and 3 in 3 years.
Chicago has a couple actual RB with 300 yards each so, they must’ve had too many good enough to snatch up, they could just let Evans go.

Looking at where we are ranked in pretty much every category, offense or defense, many heads should roll.

They are the 25th ranked offense in the sport and averaging just 17.8 points per game. Their defense is 31st in takeaways and their secondary has been penalized the 2nd most. The offensive line has been detrimental from the first practice of training camp.

Looking at where we are ranked in pretty much every category, offense or defense, many heads should roll.

They are the 25th ranked offense in the sport and averaging just 17.8 points per game. Their defense is 31st in takeaways and their secondary has been penalized the 2nd most. The offensive line has been detrimental from the first practice of training camp.

I think Tim Kelly and Vrabel are now connected at the hip. If Kelly goes so dies Vrabel. They get another year to fix the OLine and see where Levis can take them. While I have said Vrabel isn’t in danger this year I think he will be next season if things don’t change.

I think there will be a huge roster overhaul.

I think Tim Kelly and Vrabel are now connected at the hip. If Kelly goes so dies Vrabel. They get another year to fix the OLine and see where Levis can take them. While I have said Vrabel isn’t in danger this year I think he will be next season if things don’t change.

I think there will be a huge roster overhaul.
That is the logical thing to happen...I think many of us have had enough of Vrabel...but I think he does get a chance to fix things with Ran.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back