Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
And that will probably be the last contract he signs -- he was an injured ghost with AJ not on the field.
Except for when he wasn’t. When AJ was out, Davis did well and produced some quality ball. He is above average but not super star level. Definitely under appreciated by the fan base largely because he went number 5 overall in a weak draft and many fans couldn’t forgive that.

What if they make the trade for Watson?
Then it is a great place! I agree but corey is a really good number 2 he is not a 1. Jets got money Golladay would have been better for them. I always liked corey davis but he disappears way to much. He would have a great game and then go next 2 weeks and do nothing.

Then it is a great place! I agree but corey is a really good number 2 he is not a 1. Jets got money Golladay would have been better for them. I always liked corey davis but he disappears way to much. He would have a great game and then go next 2 weeks and do nothing.
I was most concerned about his injuries. He came to us hurt and seemed to stay that way. If healthy, he is a very good number 2.

That’s what I’m saying,,, maybe they are loading up with weapons for Watson. Still plenty of talent out there and I’m pretty sure the Jets have the money, they started with $70 million in space. They can still go get another WR. Watson loves Will Fuller. Who knows... but it’s a thought.

Jonnu is probably a 4th rd?
Not at 50 million should be a 3, maybe davis could get us a 4. Is it salary or draft position or combo of both? Autry was not a drafted at all in 2014 I think. And the money was way less. Plus Butler may sign and offset some, I would have thought logan ryan would have offset Beasley signing last year. Maybe one of you guys can explain how it works with comp picks

Not at 50 million should be a 3, maybe davis could get us a 4. Is it salary or draft position or combo of both? Autry was not a drafted at all in 2014 I think. And the money was way less. Plus Butler may sign and offset some, I would have thought logan ryan would have offset Beasley signing last year. Maybe one of you guys can explain how it works with comp picks
It is salary and position average scale. Throw in some common core math too.

I believe that our cap includes Jackson’s 5th year option price. If we sign him to a longer term deal we could gain a little cap space.

Then Autry should not cost us anything, he was not a draft pick but Beasley was a first rounder. So Beasley and MM were first rounders and more money. Davis top 5 pick and Jonnu got top 3 TE money we should get maybe 2 3's or 3 and 4?

Browns and Titans have been most closely tied to Bud Dupree. Expectation among many in Steelers organization, where Dupree has spent his entire career, is that he will end up in Nashville

Then Autry should not cost us anything, he was not a draft pick but Beasley was a first rounder. So Beasley and MM were first rounders and more money. Davis top 5 pick and Jonnu got top 3 TE money we should get maybe 2 3's or 3 and 4?
No, where they were drafted doesn’t matter. It about salary scale and actual contract dollars. Remember, the Pats got a 3rd for Brady and he was a 6th rounder.

Pass

Pass rush is overrated. If you have a strong secondary it...oh wait.

In all seriousness though, the Bucs front 4 had a LOT of pressure up the middle which might be a direction Vrabel wants to go by signing Autry. Now if we can just get Bud Dupree.....

y'all keep me updated through here. I'm at work stuck in an office but naturally these computers are blocked off from blogs, reddit, social media etc..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back