Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’d have preferred to just not make the list. You don’t want to be the “winner” as proven every year and despite my disagreement for THill being an actual loser so far, it will need to be proven throughout this year.

Yeah, I love Jonnu and Corey, but let's not pretend either is very productive. Tannehill will be fine.

Does anyone else find it fascinating that 90% of the FA edge rushers got snatched up today, while Corey was pretty much the only big name WR signed? Thank god we got Dupree!
Hopefully, we pick up a few offensive playmaker tomorrow. Loads of WR available.

Does anyone else find it fascinating that 90% of the FA edge rushers got snatched up today, while Corey was pretty much the only big name WR signed? Thank god we got Dupree!
Hopefully, we pick up a few offensive playmaker tomorrow. Loads of WR available.
I wonder if Golliday and Smith-Shuster are asking for too much?

Why not make a trade for Zac Ertz, he's only making $5 mil this coming season...might cost a 4th or a 3rd rd pick but we should be getting a compensatory pick so it's a wash.

Why not make a trade for Zac Ertz, he's only making $5 mil this coming season...might cost a 4th or a 3rd rd pick but we should be getting a compensatory pick so it's a wash.
I wouldn’t waste draft capital on him. The way we mostly use them, if our TE room is Swaim, Firkser, and Pruit we will be fine.

I wouldn’t waste draft capital on him. The way we mostly use them, if our TE room is Swaim, Firkser, and Pruit we will be fine.

Yea but none of them are Zac Ertz...Ertz is a 3 down TE...what good is draft capital if we don't hit like with Isaiah Wilson. Our window is what it is and right now the only weapon we have for Tannehill to throw to is A J brown and that's it.

Yea but none of them are Zac Ertz...Ertz is a 3 down TE...what good is draft capital if we don't hit like with Isaiah Wilson. Our window is what it is and right now the only weapon we have for Tannehill to throw to is A J brown and that's it.
What good is Ertz if we don’t use him as a 3 down TE? We are not going into the season with just Brown. We most likely sign a vet and draft a stud.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back