Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well pass rush was the biggest need hopefully these additions work better than last years! I’m glad to see Jrob being active day 1! Secondary worries me, hopefully they resign king and Adoree, then bring in a vet for help.

Glad to see him back. He had better hands than I knew. Love that size too. The other two guys may drop in place now. Neither should be too expensive, but guys (and their agents) get things in their heads.
Yeah I think he and Firkser should provide adequate TE.Wouldn’t be surprised to see Delanie Walker back.

Yeah I think he and Firkser should provide adequate TE.Wouldn’t be surprised to see Delanie Walker back.
I’d love to see walker back too. After injuries and a year off the cost should be down.
Plus, I know the D gets hit a bunch for “lack of leadership”, DW brings some of that back overall.

Well pass rush was the biggest need hopefully these additions work better than last years! I’m glad to see Jrob being active day 1! Secondary worries me, hopefully they resign king and Adoree, then bring in a vet for help.
At this particular moment in time, my guess is we go CB or WR with the first. But, more additions could change that. I just hope we get the biggest impact dude available regardless of position.

Autry, Simmons, Dupree, and Landry doesn’t sound half bad. Autry and Simmons should be able to give Dupree the support he needs to flourish.

A TE to keep an eye on is Kyle Rudolph, Downing was his TE coach in Minny

Rudolph said he wouldn't take a payout so the money could be an issue but he's a good blocker and RZ target

A TE to keep an eye on is Kyle Rudolph, Downing was his TE coach in Minny

Rudolph said he wouldn't take a payout so the money could be an issue but he's a good blocker and RZ target
I wouldn’t be surprised if Tampa cut OJ Howard before his fifth year option becomes guaranteed at noon. They already have Brate and Gronk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back