Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been a Firkser fan since we first picked him up. He's every bit as good as Jonnu Smith- just not as big. Swaim is as big, but not quite as good. I'd love to see us bring DW back at vet minimum and draft a TE.

Tip of the hat to JRob on the summary of the moves he's made. The D Line will be improved, the LB's and secondary about the same, and we'll see a small drop in the O but shouldn't be too significant IF we can draft well.

How on earth is the secondary about the same? We lost 3 of 4 starters and maybe replaced one short term.

If hooker was better than vacarro, he'd have been starting over him last year.

And how can you say Fulton is better than adoree? We didn't see much out of Fulton last year.

I'll give you Jenkins = butler.

Didn’t Vaccaro lose his starting job?

I think the secondary will be better because the pass rush is ALOT better.

I think the secondary will be better because the pass rush is ALOT better.

I would certainly hope so, but we shall see. And even with a good rush, you have to be able to cover a little bit.

I certainly approve of the move of resources from the secondary to the pass rush. That should always have been the case.

Am I correct in thinking that we still need:
WR2
WR3
RT
TE1
SS
CB2
SCB
DT
EDGE3

Seems like a lot to be banking on the draft.
Sure, but even teams who win the superbowl have needs and can make improvements. Our core is getting pretty solid. Cant have a probowler in every position.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back