Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been a Firkser fan since we first picked him up. He's every bit as good as Jonnu Smith- just not as big. Swaim is as big, but not quite as good. I'd love to see us bring DW back at vet minimum and draft a TE.

Tip of the hat to JRob on the summary of the moves he's made. The D Line will be improved, the LB's and secondary about the same, and we'll see a small drop in the O but shouldn't be too significant IF we can draft well.

I like Firkser too but the difference in him and Jonnu is size and SPEED! We are going to miss Jonnu big play ability.

I didn't see many big plays to be honest. Always heard about what a monster he'd be, but only saw a handful of plays. And those equalled drops and wrong routes. Firkser had a couple of drops but I never saw him run the wrong route or run it sloppy

I do not disagree with either post. I do think when Lewan and injuries at Tackle started, he was asked to block and chip much more. I can remember him taking short passes and even a run long distances to the house, that these other guys cannot physically do.

I do think the pats way over paid for him and Hunter Henry ( they signed for cheaper) is the better TE

Not 80 million dollars more no.

*edit* I meant to say I don't like Dupree 80 million dollars more*

View attachment 18283

Reddick is also 2 years younger, coming off a career year vs 4 months removed for a torn acl.
I dont like the money we are spending on Bud. If I understand what others have been saying correctly, the contract is set up so we can dump and bail in a couple of seasons. Still a high price, but we are looking at paying big for 2 or 3 seasons, not the entire contract.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back