Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
A+ hire from what Ive heard of Carthon. I hope he and Vrable are able to deliver our franchise QB to us in the next 3 years.

First step taken care of. Obviously San Fran have done some great things in the draft and trades recently so hopefully that comes here too. Next step: hire an OC

I also hope this. The running/blocking schemes they run are crazy. Of course having Trent Williams helps a ton, but i love the offense they run

Edit: who from there would we be looking to poach
I would say Mike LaFleur is a strong possibility if they don’t promote Kelly.

Does this mean we get a 3rd round pick via the rooney rule? Did a quick google of the rule and im pretty sure it does

"With the changes to the NFL's Rooney rule in 2020, teams from which a minority head coach or executive is hired are awarded two third-round compensatory picks in the following two drafts."

Does this mean we get a 3rd round pick via the rooney rule? Did a quick google of the rule and im pretty sure it does

"With the changes to the NFL's Rooney rule in 2020, teams from which a minority head coach or executive is hired are awarded two third-round compensatory picks in the following two drafts."
“FROM”

From what I've read so far, everyone seems to think it's a good hire. We won't know for a couple of years unless he does some really great stuff right off or some really dumb stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back