Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Late round picks are nice and all but It'd be nice if we could get a good 1st round pick one of these days
As long as he can build a good team, I don't care if they're all undrafted players.

That being said, if he has such a good track record with later rounds maybe he'll trade out of 11 and get some additional picks?

Agreed. Especially with a good OC. Tannehill was a great QB before Downing came along. A lot of people seem to forget that
Tanny with the right pieces around him, the right systems and competent OC is pretty solid. 2019-2020 he was easily a 10 QB, maybe even top 5.

Downing ruined him, as well as the rest of the offense.

Last edited by a moderator:
You would think they would reward teams for hiring minorities, instead of the teams who let them go.
It would be even better if they didn’t reward or punish based on race at all.

Bottom line this guy has an impressive resume and track record. He’s getting hired because he deserves it and earned the shot which is the way it should be. I don’t care if he’s from Mars or purple. He was my first choice, glad we got him and glad we didn’t hire from within again. We need fresh blood and a fresh direction.

Now it’s time to prove to all of us that he was the right man for job and get us a :trophy:

As long as he can build a good team, I don't care if they're all undrafted players.

That being said, if he has such a good track record with later rounds maybe he'll trade out of 11 and get some additional picks?
Hard to find LT trading out…. But I’m game

Like this hire. Wanted Peters or Ron but Adam wanted to finish the playoffs 1st with the 49ers so his loss. Hope Ron passes his knowledge and influence he's had from the past 5 years.

Hopefully the 49ers don't advance any further for the sake of us. Seems like he knows his stuff and it was a matter of time before he got his chance at a very competitive job.

Going to be very interesting on how he handles the QB and LT situation.

So excited to see what he can and will bring to this team.

Just don't let Vrabel attempt to override you on what you think is best for the team.

Hopefully the 49ers don't advance any further for the sake of us. Seems like he knows his stuff and it was a matter of time before he got his chance at a very competitive job.

Going to be very interesting on how he handles the QB and LT situation.

So excited to see what he can and will bring to this team.

Just don't let Vrabel attempt to override you on what you think is best for the team.
He did say that he was going to challenge vrable. I hope there is a presser today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back