Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would not expect a team that does not use the forward pass to be very progressive with their website.
Beattie feathers is due for another breakout season. Maybe a FA target.

note: honestly made zero effort to see if he’s still alive, I’m pretty confident he’s long dead.

Good hire. Hope Ran Carthon can help remake this team into a perennial contender. Also glad Titans didn't hire Cunningham. Bears trying to build something and taking their Assist GM may have set them back just a bit. Hate seeing my two favorite teams compete for the same assets.

I wonder if Carthon went into the interview and showed emails, texts or other correspondence with Lynch that showed he pushed for the Trent Williams or McCaffrey trades or the Deebo or Purdy selections. That would have been baller.

Jeff Fisher just said on the radio that he likes being the winningest coach in Titans history but that the team of Carthon and Vrabel will destroy that record. Said he feels that good about the Carthon hire.

so is Trey Lance really worth going after? I only ask because I seriously know nothing about him.
#3 pick. Must be.

move been told that we lost to Jax missing the post season so titans will get a better player because they drafted earlier. I’m sure the same applies to everyone and you don’t get much higher than #3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back