Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds good. Every where I look they seem to talk this guy up a lot. Our secondary has been so bad for so long. Hopefully that changes soon under him

I wonder if he was ever in consideration for the Ravens DC. Doesn't seem likely as I'm sure he would have taken Ravens DC over Titans DC.

Anyways, bring on Justin Madubuike (hopefully there's a connection) if the Ravens don't tag him.

I wonder if he was ever in consideration for the Ravens DC. Doesn't seem likely as I'm sure he would have taken Ravens DC over Titans DC.

Anyways, bring on Justin Madubuike (hopefully there's a connection) if the Ravens don't tag him.

I wouldn’t mind Patrick Queen or Geno Stone and his 7 INTs this yr…. Basically all the Ravens backup DBs are free agents this yr

What I find interesting in this hire in that it's clearly a Ran hire and Callahan had nothing do with it.

I guarantee DWilson has a really long time in Tennesse unless he becomes a head coach but at the very least 3 years even if his defense bombs.

What I find interesting in this hire in that it's clearly a Ran hire and Callahan had nothing do with it.

I guarantee DWilson has a really long time in Tennesse unless he becomes a head coach but at the very least 3 years even if his defense bombs.

Then the Ran and Callahan relationship will be sour if your theory proves right. Even though Callahan had his hand in the pot on this hire.

Why is it “clearly a Ran hire”?

You do know free agency doesnt start for a few more weeks? March 13

Yes, thank you captain obvious. We're not a bunch of MITCH T FIRKINS esque fans in here......

And to address you both (@Tuckfro42) I will not be happy with any hire, deem something a great hire, post fiction about 'what we will look like' with said hires, until we see significant change on the offensive line.........

so every post until March - related to a coaching hire... will get the same meme and text. :)

Yes, thank you captain obvious. We're not a bunch of MITCH T FIRKINS esque fans in here......

And to address you both (@Tuckfro42) I will not be happy with any hire, deem something a great hire, post fiction about 'what we will look like' with said hires, until we see significant change on the offensive line.........

so every post until March - related to a coaching hire... will get the same meme and text. :)
Thank you for the head’s up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back