Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

"Football, it's not about the scheme, it's about the players," he said. "So, we have to figure out what they do well, and we'll put the scheme around them to allow their talents to flourish. I can tell you this about the scheme, and I learned this a long time ago, General George Patton said this: 'Nobody ever defended anything successfully. You are going to attack, and attack some more.'

nice to see coaches talking about adjusting schemes to the roster instead of a jackass coach who tries to force square pegs through round holes.

"Football, it's not about the scheme, it's about the players," he said. "So, we have to figure out what they do well, and we'll put the scheme around them to allow their talents to flourish. I can tell you this about the scheme, and I learned this a long time ago, General George Patton said this: 'Nobody ever defended anything successfully. You are going to attack, and attack some more.'

nice to see coaches talking about adjusting schemes to the roster instead of a jackass coach who tries to force square pegs through round holes.
Had a great meme, but the system is telling me the files too large.

I s Vrabeled as bad as getting Munsoned?
raf,360x360,075,t,fafafa:ca443f4786.jpg

Definitely similar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back