Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Offense can't move the ball, defense can't get off of the field, and special teams can't hold onto the ball. At least we are consistent ..have that going for us.

Yup, but Garror is a slow midget who sucks at PR.

Philips has looked a lot better the past few weeks and seems a lot more confident. Might as well put him back there as we have nothing to lose.
I’m not defending Garror.

to be honest, I don’t care who goes back there at this point, it truly makes zero difference. So Levis might actually have more time with the ball in his hand as PR than he does at QB before getting hit.

Rams are 3-6 with a bottom 10 defense. What’s the wrecking Donald is doing?
Maybe I should say a “prime” Aaron Donald. Donald is what 32 or something now.

Again, not saying Simmons has been bad or anything. I like him, he plays with heart and not having Schwartz around has everyone on defense taking a step backwards.

I was just saying he’s pretty quiet this year and we’re paying him a lot of money to be a game wrecker. Which I haven’t really seen on a consistent basis this year. Hopefully the will shake things up this offseason and replace Bowen with someone who doesn’t need a “consultant” like Schwartz to be competent.

letter-kenny-embarassing.gif

Catching the ball is the 1st step in the process. Phillips sucks at step 1.

All about confidence. He seems to be gaining confidence since Levis took over. Dude can actually catch. I remember him at UCLA.

Won't lose any sleep over it, but we have to audition him the rest of the way to see if we can go any further with him beyond this season.

Keith putting it out there, Lawrence was a struggling QB coming into this game.
Good job titans building up that young lady’s confidence.

So can we fire Vrabel now and start the rebuild? Should have traded Henry before the deadline
Noooooo!
Not only is he well respected BUT more importantly do you really want Bowen and Kelly
As Interim?
They win like 2 games and probably get given the keys. Let Vrabel get closer to the end of the year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back