Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with this but next home game and they see a lot of empty seats they will see this lack of accountability is impacting their business. As fans our only vote is our debit card and what we choose or not choose to use it on.

No they won’t. Seats might be empty but they are paid for. The money is made. NFL teams make a ton of money on TV deals. It’s all about getting ready for the new stadium and a Super Bowl. Even a few years of suck will fine by Amy as long as the team is rising and ready to win by 2027. We are rebuilding whether y’all like it or not. Strap in.

He was dinged. I thought there was a good chance of him getting hurt, and he did. It wasn't enough to knock him out of the game. He is young so he can take a bit of abuse right now, but over time will change.
He's been shaken up in every game so far. That's what happens when 2-4 300lb men slam you to the ground every play.

Our home field advantage has been gone for years. It was obvious when me and my son were surrounded by bengals fans during the playoff game 3 years ago. Stadium was at least 40% bengals fans.
THAT is 100% because Titans sold blocks of PSLs to ticket brokers years ago

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back