Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been a season ticket holder since day 1 and have been through the ups and downs that come with being a fanatic. I am planning on relishing these last few home games this year and tailgating with my Titans frends I have made throughout the years. I realize that this will be the last time to tailgate as we have known it. Yes I'm upset about it, but times change and that is just a fact.

I will be in the stands yelling my guts out for our Titans....just like Big Jeff will be trying to rip guys heads off.

I just really hope to see King Henry have at least one last big game at home.

TitanUp!!!!
I hope I’m wrong and you guys bring the noise.
At a minimum, I’d love to see TN keep a home field advantage and make other teams hate coming to Nashville.

I've been a season ticket holder since day 1 and have been through the ups and downs that come with being a fanatic. I am planning on relishing these last few home games this year and tailgating with my Titans frends I have made throughout the years. I realize that this will be the last time to tailgate as we have known it. Yes I'm upset about it, but times change and that is just a fact.

I will be in the stands yelling my guts out for our Titans....just like Big Jeff will be trying to rip guys heads off.

TitanUp!!!!

Yeah I feel so bad for Henry and even Hopkins. They deserve so much better than this.

TitanUp!!!!

I do not live in Nashville, but will be back here with relatives in two weeks for the Colts game. I will be cheering as well...

Likely the last time I will see Henry in a TN uniform....mixed feelings on that. He has been awesome, but has also clearly lost a step IMO

I do not live in Nashville, but will be back here with relatives in two weeks for the Colts game. I will be cheering as well...

Likely the last time I will see Henry in a TN uniform....mixed feelings on that. He has been awesome, but has also clearly lost a step IMO

He's lost a step but he's still relevant. Would be feasting with the Ravens, Eagles or any competing team with a competent OL.

We failed him in his last years and it completely sucks as he belongs up there with McNair and George.

titans talkback was great today...

LOL

I was like this most of the time...

images

Just got back in town... The Jags rolled over the Titans no problem. They are playing good football right now. I thought it would be closer due to them being more familiar because they are in the same div. However, the Jags could have scored 50 if they wanted to. It wasn't close in any phase. Titans need better players and better play out of what they have, and have a lot of work to do between now and next year. I'll continue to watch because I'm interested in Levis, but other than that, this team is definitely road kill.

Missed this game (mercifully it sounds like) as I was working. Hopefully the only saving grace is it's one step closer to end of Shane Bowen's role as DC.

Missed this game (mercifully it sounds like) as I was working. Hopefully the only saving grace is it's one step closer to end of Shane Bowen's role as DC.

Bowen is not going anywhere this year.

If Vrabel is retained, which he will because of the 51% Vrabel lovers. Vrabel will continue to go with Bowen.

This team is fucked and I mean fucked as long as Vrabel is HC.

The 51% won't agree though.

Titans’ problems are not going away. Tennessee’s issues start up front with an offensive line that doesn't consistently pass the test enough to help the offense perform at a level better than average. Opposing defenses have realized that and are sending blitzes freely. For a second straight week, Will Levis was blitzed on 50 percent or more of his dropbacks, and with little reason to believe Levis will have enough time to take shots downfield, defenses are dedicating more resources to defending underneath and stopping the run.

Yup. Just keep blitzing because this O-Line refuses to Pass/Run Block.

Still appears to me if Levis is confident in his pass protection and has time, he can get the ball down the field. However, I saw a couple plays today where it looked like he was staring down the pass rush - not good.

Still appears to me if Levis is confident in his pass protection and has time, he can get the ball down the field. However, I saw a couple plays today where it looked like he was staring down the pass rush - not good.
I havent seen anything from Levis that makes me think the team shouldn’t be moving forward with him.
He’s got an arm, he’s not afraid to throw it deep, and he gets back up despite the beating.

get him some weapons and some more NFL time and he should improve.

One of the sacks on Levis. 3rd and 7. Notice there's 3 Jags on top of Levis and 4 Titans on the ground. The other 2 Titans are standing there still wondering what just happened.

If Levis survives the rest of the season, it'll be a miracle. But he's shown to be pretty tough so far.

View attachment 21268

Bowen is not going anywhere this year.

If Vrabel is retained, which he will because of the 51% Vrabel lovers. Vrabel will continue to go with Bowen.

This team is ****ed and I mean ****ed as long as Vrabel is HC.

The 51% won't agree though.
dude you cant blame the fans cause strunk wont fire vrable... zero chance owners listen to fans about that crap

I hope I’m wrong and you guys bring the noise.
At a minimum, I’d love to see TN keep a home field advantage and make other teams hate coming to Nashville.
Our home field advantage has been gone for years. It was obvious when me and my son were surrounded by bengals fans during the playoff game 3 years ago. Stadium was at least 40% bengals fans.

One of the sacks on Levis. 3rd and 7. Notice there's 3 Jags on top of Levis and 4 Titans on the ground. The other 2 Titans are standing there still wondering what just happened.

If Levis survives the rest of the season, it'll be a miracle. But he's shown to be pretty tough so far.

He was dinged. I thought there was a good chance of him getting hurt, and he did. It wasn't enough to knock him out of the game. He is young so he can take a bit of abuse right now, but over time will change.

dude you cant blame the fans cause strunk wont fire Vrabel... zero chance owners listen to fans about that crap
I agree with this but next home game and they see a lot of empty seats they will see this lack of accountability is impacting their business. As fans our only vote is our debit card and what we choose or not choose to use it on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back