Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just my opinion, but I think… unfortunately Vagina Vrable will get a pass this season because the lack of talent on this roster. He is almost untouchable, no matter how bad he is.

Just my opinion, but I think… unfortunately Vagina Vrabel will get a pass this season because the lack of talent on this roster. He is almost untouchable, no matter how bad he is.

No one can coach trash. The Titans may have the worst overall roster in the NFL. It’s time to on from the Henry dominated offense and get speed and weapons for Levis or Williams or whomever and rebuild. The team is slow. Oil is trash There are some foundational pieces but we need a new roster.

If Vrabel doesn’t get better then he goes to.

No one can coach trash. The Titans may have the worst overall roster in the NFL. It’s time to on from the Henry dominated offense and get speed and weapons for Levis or Williams or whomever and rebuild. The team is slow. Oil is trash There are some foundational pieces but we need a new roster.

If Vrabel doesn’t get better then he goes to.
This is easily arguable but seriously, who is different than 2021?

AJ Brown for Hopkins
THill for, well, THill then Levis.
Lewan for “fill in a T here”

K supposed to be here for Nick Folk.

what else has really changed across the roster?

I have said it for years, doesn't matter how bad or great the roster, coaches or whatever it is for this team, they will suck either way. Everyone seems to be content on them going to the playoffs and getting slaughtered to a wild card team. The ownership doesn't deserve the loyal fans it has had for decades.

This is easily arguable but seriously, who is different than 2021?

AJ Brown for Hopkins
THill for, well, THill then Levis.
Lewan for “fill in a T here”

K supposed to be here for Nick Folk.

what else has really changed across the roster?

The problem has been the same we will have for years to come.
Philosophy & Focus: Titans don't know if they want to be fast or big. But either strategy wont work if you don't have a solid offensive-line built to suit. Start the re-build from the inside out (Will take years... but that's the need.) There is no win-now strategy that will work otherwise.

The problem has been the same we will have for years to come.
Philosophy & Focus: Titans don't know if they want to be fast or big. But either strategy wont work if you don't have a solid offensive-line built to suit. Start the re-build from the inside out (Will take years... but that's the need.) There is no win-now strategy that will work otherwise.
So you’re saying the roster has always sucked? Or they’ve always had a crappy coach and need that to change to start building a better roster?

And I’d argue that the titans did know what they were with Mularkey at the helm. They were big and tough. Vrabel inherited that, got them just a little closer.
The style works even if not flashy but Vrabel has them playing like pu$$ies on a team that’s supposed to be tough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back