Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m in love with the Mike Vrabel 2 minute offense.
Get the ball into a good position for a good punt to prevent any 2 minute points from the other team. That has been the strategy for a long time.

You seriously don't think we can beat the Panthers and Colts at home?

I'm pretty sure a bye week would kick our @$$ right now. Not to mention our perpetually annual loss to the worse team on our record combined with our un-natural ability to make ANY rookie QB look better than even the best Hall-of-Famer, that Panthers game has 'Titans loss' written all over it.

I'm pretty sure a bye week would kick our @$$ right now. Not to mention our perpetually annual loss to the worse team on our record combined with our un-natural ability to make ANY rookie QB look better than even the best Hall-of-Famer, that Panthers game has 'Titans loss' written all over it.

I think that's in play if we were 6-3. That type of loss is no longer in play, as we will win a few games to drop down the draft board and those games will be the Panthers, Colts and meaningless game against the Jags to end the season.

Screenshot this.

What joke of a team. Sad state of affairs at this point.

Every third down we either allow a big play, or hand the other team a first down with a third down penalty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back