Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
FA will drive this process. If we fix the OL in FA, then other positions are in play. If not, they will (should) go heavy OL. I suspect 2 OL in the first 3 rounds if not addressed with free agents.

FA will drive this process. If we fix the OL in FA, then other positions are in play. If not, they will (should) go heavy OL. I suspect 2 OL in the first 3 rounds if not addressed with free agents.
Ya its a wait and see approach for now. Just doing the mocks for fun for now lol

Darnell Washington strikes me as another OJ Howard. Just my opinion. And with Chig as TE1, I don't think spending one of our top 3 picks on TE is a wise use of resources.

Darnell Washington strikes me as another OJ Howard. Just my opinion. And with Chig as TE1, I don't think spending one of our top 3 picks on TE is a wise use of resources.
Meaning he's overhyped? Definitely. He's a blocking TE who is slow as molasses and offers nothing as a receiver

Meaning he's overhyped? Definitely. He's a blocking TE who is slow as molasses and offers nothing as a receiver

I don't think he's slow, but he definitely seems all hype. Never once wowed me in the years I've watched him at UGA, though I'm not a UGA fan, so I didn't see him every week.

Dude is massive, but he probably should have transitioned to OT a while ago.

WR and Tackle yes. TE that high NO

Hoping they use Chig a lot more now that he isn’t a rookie and isn’t under Downings control.

More quick screens, more of him in the backfield getting the ball in his hands anyway possible!
Chig showed he was dangerous with the ball in his hands every time he got the opportunity. Hopefully the new OC sees it. I don't think we need a TE early or maybe no even at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back