Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
These draft sims are always fun to do. I'll put a couple good sites to pick from to do yours. Let's see what everyone's got, im curious to see what everyones thinking.

I'll be looking to trade down, but not get too crazy with the trades.

PFN MDS Image

2023 NFL Mock Draft Simulator | PFF

IMO we should be taking a CB on the first or second day of every draft. Can never be too deep at CB. "Experts" said we were stupid to take McCreary in the second last year because they thought we were deep at CB.............. How'd that work out? We ended up having to play an undrafted rookie at CB a lot. McCreary meanwhile played more snaps on D than any other Titan.

View attachment 20487

Last edited by a moderator:
IMO we should be taking a CB on the first or second day of every draft. Can never be too deep at CB. "Experts" said we were stupid to take McCreary in the second last year because they thought we were deep at CB.............. How'd that work out? We ended up having to play an undrafted rookie at CB a lot. McCreary meanwhile played more snaps on D than any other Titan.

View attachment 20487

I also agree with this lol. We need help pretty bad at o line, cb, and wr

I would take that all day.

I may be in the minority, but I think I like Broderick Jones better than Paris Johnson. Just feel like his game is more of our brand of football. I especially him better at 17 than Johnson at 11.
The idea of drafting another Georgia tackle in the first round scares me lol

I would take that all day.

I may be in the minority, but I think I like Broderick Jones better than Paris Johnson. Just feel like his game is more of our brand of football. I especially him better at 17 than Johnson at 11.
Personally would take Johnson. Dude is the prototype LT. I like Jones too and at 17 I wouldn’t hate it, but I’d take Johnson at 11. But I also get why we would trade back as we have a lot of holes

Give me Jake Moody kicker from Michigan in the later rnds of the draft…. Kid has a leg… has nailed 2 51 yd fgs in the east west shrine game and both with plenty of room to spare

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back