Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
200w.gif

We owe them a beatdown after that last game in 2020, i remember the refs being unbelievably bad in that one as well. I expect like basically all of our games, for it to be very close in the end, and low scoring.

I remember Mariotta absolutely riddling them a few years back. Love to see us do that again. Very curious if this kicker can get the job done. I would hate to see any kicker make me miss F-Randy.

FWIW... I picked up a pair of Cory Levine practice pants from Titans yardsale couple of years ago... should I wear them tonight?

LOL

Packers are the 26th ranked rush defense giving up an average of 148 a game. Hopefully the reshuffled line can still open up some holes for Henry.

Packers are the 26th ranked rush defense giving up an average of 148 a game. Hopefully the reshuffled line can still open up some holes for Henry.
Our oline has actually been above average run blocking all season. Pass protection is the worst in the NFL by a significant margin. Also worth noting the Packers best pass rusher is done for the season.

Our oline has actually been above average run blocking all season. Pass protection is the worst in the NFL by a significant margin. Also worth noting the Packers best pass rusher is done for the season.
Yeah, just worried about Jones being out as he's by far the best lineman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back