Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
is Keith sync'd up on sirusxm???

I listen to Keith no matter how out of sync it is with broadcast. like 30 seconds behind last night... kinda bad but better than watching Titans and hearing about all the big market teams 99% of the time

Yes, if you do it from satellite — I.e. don’t use the app. I use a sirus xm radio/boombox antenna. The app is terrible cause it is so behind.

Good clip below. Let’s hope the Titans can keep this train moving. Next two games are measuring sticks. Don’t do the usual Titans thing once you raise some eyebrows and then shat the bed.

The allure of free streaming will overcome any inconveniences you have to endure with you it seems. If you had zero issues why do you need 4 of them?

I have forgotten all of the sites that came and gone back in the day. They used to have a paid basketball site that was similar to league pass but a lot cheaper.

If I really wanted to watch the thing I’d probably go to TikTok and find someone live streaming it. But I’m not interested in doing that. Sirus xm and Mike Keith are awesome.

Because if one is undergoing maintenance for the day, it takes only 15 seconds to click over the next option.

Never rely on just one.... that's a cancel culture way of thinking ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back