Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think getting Burks back and Chig getting more snaps affords us some versatility that we haven't always had this year.

And I was thrilled to see us take advantage of it.

Brewer did a nice job at center. As did Radunz at left guard. It was not perfect but it was good! Now we got 10 days to get healthy and pay the Bungals back for last year! I look for Tanney to light them up. Lets hope Chase is still out!

Did I watch a different game? What’s with all the online love. They got handled most of the game. They couldn’t create lanes for Henry. Radunz was getting pushed back in n what seemed to be every passing play. Tanny was sharp for the most part which was a pleasant surprise.

Did I watch a different game? What’s with all the online love. They got handled most of the game. They couldn’t create lanes for Henry. Radunz was getting pushed back in n what seemed to be every passing play. Tanny was sharp for the most part which was a pleasant surprise.
GB was set on stopping Henry, but very Un-Titans like, THill burned them. 333 isn’t particularly great except when compared to titans passing track record.

This is what is supposed to happen when a team is determined to only stop the run.

9-1 would be nice, but I don’t want them being the number 1 seed again seems like they always lay an egg when they are.
More fun being the underdog and chewing through the competition and watching the opponents’ fan base lose their minds and the media be like “where did this team come from?” when we all know the kind of heart they have!

That being said, it was nice to watch the team play good enough in all phases to get the win.

Interesting tidbits from defensive snap counts

Andrew Adams played 100% of defensive snaps and I never heard his name once

Tre Avery (19) and Greg Mabin (12) played more snaps than Terrance Mitchell (8)

Monty Rice (18) played more snaps than Dylan Cole (15)

Mario Edwards (40) had the 2nd most snaps on the DL after Simmons (52)
I will assume the DB usage was package related

The allure of free streaming will overcome any inconveniences you have to endure with you it seems. If you had zero issues why do you need 4 of them?

I have forgotten all of the sites that came and gone back in the day. They used to have a paid basketball site that was similar to league pass but a lot cheaper.

If I really wanted to watch the thing I’d probably go to TikTok and find someone live streaming it. But I’m not interested in doing that. Sirus xm and Mike Keith are awesome.
is Keith sync'd up on sirusxm???

I listen to Keith no matter how out of sync it is with broadcast. like 30 seconds behind last night... kinda bad but better than watching Titans and hearing about all the big market teams 99% of the time

This was the most complete game I’ve seen the Titans play in a looong time. For once our offensive playcalling actually caught me offguard numerous times.
The D had a few off plays but with the amount of injuries I thought they did a good job.

Considering this was Downings first good game ever I guess no one should be surprised he celebrated too much…

Maybe you did. The Titans lead the entire game. They shut down GB’s running game. They controlled the clock. Tannehill played great. Henry had over 130 total yards and 2 tds. What do you want?

Maybe you did. The Titans lead the entire game. They shut down GB’s running game. They controlled the clock. Tannehill played great. Henry had over 130 total yards and 2 tds. What do you want?
Is reading comprehension difficult for you. I was asking about the Oline love. I’m thrilled with the win and even commented on Tanny playing well.

Still pumped up about this one. Short week, banged up, playing a team with their season on the line. Played a full 60 minutes, Burks got going. Can't ask for much more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back