Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Titans win 27-17 but it feels like we won 37-7..

We get 10 days to prepare for the Bengals..

Let's go recovery process. I really hope and pray Autry injury isn't serious.

My drunk ass is loving every moment of this.. My best friend is a big time Packers fan. My gahhhhh I'm so proud of my Titans right now.

Unreal. We won 27-17 but I swear we won 37-7..

Now we get to sit back this weekend and watch football at peace.

Best game of Downings season, maybe career.

I’d like to have seen Henry break something a little longer than 9 yards, but eating that clock up and THill-Burks had an excellent showing. First 300 game in awhile for THill too.

Stonehouse did great in the limited usage.

The D stopped Aaron Jones/Dillon which was key to victory. A-Aron Rodgers looked awful even with a lack of blitzes all day.

Couple streaks ended, the 3 sacks/INT for the D and the amazing First and goal TD streak at 15.

My drunk ass is loving every moment of this.. My best friend is a big time Packers fan. My gahhhhh I'm so proud of my Titans right now.

Unreal. We won 27-17 but I swear we won 37-7..

Now we get to sit back this weekend and watch football at peace.
I was at a bar chillin with two local Packers I’ve never met. Paid their tab, and maybe have an elk hunt in New Mexico! Couldn’t have gone better imo! Tried drawing tags for 8 years in Utah, he can “give” away 17. Excellent night gentlemen!!!

I was at a bar chillin with two local Packers I’ve never met. Paid their tab, and maybe have an elk hunt in New Mexico! Couldn’t have gone better imo! Tried drawing tags for 8 years in Utah, he can “give” away 17. Excellent night gentlemen!!!

Why are you paying for their tabs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back