Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am talking about sirus xm which is a radio streaming/ satellite service. I pay $11 a month for it, which also gives me music and comedy and politics.

As far as your method, yeah I did that 5 or 6 years ago, till it got a hassle. Also, sirus doesn’t require internet — which means you are paying SOMETHING!!

Anyway, I will never again search those shady sites again.

you obviously were using the wrong ones -- crack titans, marky titans, and titans east i have used for YEARS with zero issues short of refreshing the page once in a blue moon.

(replace the word titans with STREAMS)

Credit where credit is due.

I don't know if its Todd Downing made a change, but the play calls tonight were substantially better than what I've seen all season.

1) Better formations. We saw a ton of pro and I-formations along with plenty of single back formations and even pistol formations, and most importantly, a lot less shotgun formations. When you are a running team that wants to play smash mouth football, you have to avoid the shotgun formations to make sure that the threat of running is there, even when you throw and especially when you're running play fakes. Tonight, they were a lot better in this regard.

2) Derrick Henry used more as a decoy. This is absolutely critical. The packages they ran tonight involved Henry more. It's not about how much Derrick Henry touches the ball, its about how much the defense is WORRIED that Derrick Henry MIGHT touch the ball. The shift to more throws out of the pro and single back formations made the defense more concerned about the running game which greatly opened up the pass.

3) Not giving up on the run in the second half. The team didn't fall into the trap of running Derrick Henry a lot in the first half and then giving up because the yards per carry average is down. It's critical to keep running because this team can't pass the ball without first threatening the run (they aren't the Chiefs or some other high flying offense). Look at the score board, 27 points along with a 51 yard strike in the 4th quarter that could've easily allowed them to score 34 points to end it. Staying patient with running sets is the key, the second the Titans give up on running the ball with Herny, the defense can key in on the pass.

Hopefully the offensive coaching staff learns from this and keeps on doing what works.

Interesting tidbits from defensive snap counts

Andrew Adams played 100% of defensive snaps and I never heard his name once

Tre Avery (19) and Greg Mabin (12) played more snaps than Terrance Mitchell (8)

Monty Rice (18) played more snaps than Dylan Cole (15)

Mario Edwards (40) had the 2nd most snaps on the DL after Simmons (52)

Interesting tidbits from defensive snap counts

Andrew Adams played 100% of defensive snaps and I never heard his name once

Tre Avery (19) and Greg Mabin (12) played more snaps than Terrance Mitchell (8)

Monty Rice (18) played more snaps than Dylan Cole (15)

Mario Edwards (40) had the 2nd most snaps on the DL after Simmons (52)
As long as we don’t put Avery on Diggs man on man, I can live with it….

you obviously were using the wrong ones -- crack titans, marky titans, and titans east i have used for YEARS with zero issues short of refreshing the page once in a blue moon.

(replace the word titans with STREAMS)
The allure of free streaming will overcome any inconveniences you have to endure with you it seems. If you had zero issues why do you need 4 of them?

I have forgotten all of the sites that came and gone back in the day. They used to have a paid basketball site that was similar to league pass but a lot cheaper.

If I really wanted to watch the thing I’d probably go to TikTok and find someone live streaming it. But I’m not interested in doing that. Sirus xm and Mike Keith are awesome.

I’m so glad that the sky isn’t falling.
I think Downing has been sandbagging.
Maybe we we waiting to release the hounds till the backend of season/playoffs.
Obviously I’m being extremely optimistic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back