Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the reasons why I LOVE sirus xm is the fact that I don’t have to have 5 different services to watch sports. Especially since I live out of town for titans and grizzlies.

sirus xm rules!!

One of the reasons why I LOVE sirus xm is the fact that I don’t have to have 5 different services to watch sports. Especially since I live out of town for titans and grizzlies.

sirus xm rules!!

I haven't paid to watch sports since 2009......

Search out stream sites & etc - they will save you hundreds AND HUNDREDS of dollars, especialy if you're talking a Sunday Ticket subscription.

Search out stream sites & etc - they will save you hundreds AND HUNDREDS of dollars, especialy if you're talking a Sunday Ticket subscription.

I am talking about sirus xm which is a radio streaming/ satellite service. I pay $11 a month for it, which also gives me music and comedy and politics.

As far as your method, yeah I did that 5 or 6 years ago, till it got a hassle. Also, sirus doesn’t require internet — which means you are paying SOMETHING!!

Anyway, I will never again search those shady sites again.

$5 a month for NFL+ and I haven't missed a Titans game yet. Less hassle than the streaming sites (usually). But yeah, my buddy pays an outrageous amount for Sunday Ticket + satellite + internet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back