Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why on earth would Downing call 3 passes from inside the 10 yrd line when they have been gashing the D line with rushes? When you think he should call passes, he runs, when you think they should run, he passes.

I give up.
Been saying it since week one. He doesn’t have a clue what he’s doing. Anyone who’s not a blinded homer can see that.

THE single biggest problem with this team isn’t Tannehill, it’s not injuries, it’s not AJ Brown, it’s not the pass rush, it’s not Henry being on IR, it’s TODD DOWNING. You cannot win a Championship in todays NFL running this pathetic offense we run. Our defense can only hold for so long.

Downing is the worst offensive coordinator in Titans history. Running the ball well and pass 3 straight times. A failed screen and 2 short quick passes. God I hope Vrabel gets rid of this clown.
Aren’t you usually complaining that Downing sucks because he’s so predictable, always runs on first down?

If the play works, you’d be saying “I told you this clown Downing needs to throw it more on first”…lol. Hindsight is always 20/20.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back